The Upload ActiveX is a freeware component that can be used to upload files over HTTP and HTTPS to a web server.
- Supports both HTTP and HTTPS protocols.
- Progress monitoring events with percentage completion and "heartbeat" monitoring.
- Abort capability.
- Asynchronous uploads with real-time monitoring of percentage completion and number of bytes transferred.
- Add arbitrary HTTP POST form parameters to your upload.
- Upload multiple files in a single transaction.
- Add arbitrary (custom) HTTP header fields to the HTTP upload.
- Retrieve the HTTP response status, header, and body returned by the web server.